Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Hi Guys

I need to buy the connectors that the Bobber uses to connect its rear lights with for my rear end upgrade. I could cut the old ones and splice but would rather not.
Anyone selling a stop/tail light and or number plate light in the UK?

Pics attached.
An easier option might be to splice and solder yours, and buy a new OEM rear harness as a spare, so you're covered if ever you want to go back to stock? :nerd:

I did look at a short fender harness for mine, to run a pair of multi-function brake/running/indicators for a tail-tidy I was considering. I can't remember exactly but I was quoted something like £45 and so I don't think the long stock one would be that much more.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long... Time

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long... Time
kilyung you are a star.

I gave up after Long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long... Time.

One more time and I would have been there... maybe.

Thank you!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
An easier option might be to splice and solder yours, and buy a new OEM rear harness as a spare, so you're covered if ever you want to go back to stock? :nerd:

I did look at a short fender harness for mine, to run a pair of multi-function brake/running/indicators for a tail-tidy I was considering. I can't remember exactly but I was quoted something like £45 and so I don't think the long stock one would be that much more.
Thanks but the problem with that idea is that there is only about a 1/4 of the connector sticking out of the fender - no wire at all, so I would have to remove the rear fender to be able to do a splice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts