Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I edit a message I posted (within the 30 minute window). I can’t find a link or edit icon.

I keep showing “1 new message” but I’ve read all of them and they are weeks old. Am I looking in wrong place?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope. Didn’t work. Still showing 1 message. I don’t have a very recent post so can’t tell about finding a way to edit. What should I see?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Latest version of IOS (iPhone). No “enhanced view” that I know of. Is that an Android thing? Maybe I’ll figure it out. Thx.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
You should try using “classic view” or “classic site” mode.
I just entered enhanced mode from my iPhone....
Enhanced view is a PITA and limits editing, etc.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That’s pretty much what my screen looks like. Have looked through every Setting option though and don’t see any “classic site” mode or anything close. Don’t have computer with me as I’m traveling but will try when I get back. In the meantime, as I have a very early plane I’m calling it quits for now. As far as that ‘1 message’ notification, no real biggie. As far as editing a post, guess for time being I’ll just proofread better before I hit post?. Thanks for trying to solve it.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Ok. So at least we figured out the issue.
I’ll help you deal with it when you get back. Very easy to switch back...

·
Administrator
225 Posts
Hi there. I'll try doing a few rebuilds in the back end to see if that helps to clear up the message notification. As for the editing, if you miss the 30 minute editing window, you can always ask an admin or mod to edit your post (just specify the changes), and with regards to the enhanced mobile view, there should be an option in the dropdown menu to exit the enhanced mobile view. If you're unable to find it, or need a bit more help the mods/admins can lend a hand.

Cheers,

Erik

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally figured out the editing issue and the mobile enhanced view option. Haven’t solved why I show an unread PM yet (as I’ve seen them all) but, I suppose I will. Thanks to you and Eisen for the help.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I read there's a "start new thread" button but, I can't find it on my screen. How do I start a thread?
Thanks. Jerrman

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
I read there's a "start new thread" button but, I can't find it on my screen. How do I start a thread?
Thanks. Jerrman
Jerrman, you have to be in a SPECIFIC forum section relevant to the thread you want to post.
For example if you want to post a review of a new exhaust you bought, go to the Bobber TECH section and choose the EXHAUST & HEADERS sub heading. In this page you will see the ¨POST NEW THREAD¨button on the upper left hand side.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts