Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw these used on the handlebars to help people see you coming and I gave it a shot. It's a very simple wiring project, running the wires into the headlight can and tapping into the headlight wire. Uses VERY LITTLE energy. The are very small, about the size of a penny - you can't see them when the bike is off. Turn on the bike, and you get the perfect "triangle" of light. I didn't hook them into signals, so they only function as marker lights when the bike is on. I actually like them - cost is under $10 USD. Bought on Amazon.

I glued them in place under the clutch and brake assembly. >:)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Very nice way of getting “the triangle”.
I truly believe that we are more visible to cages with this setup and I really like the understated way you’ve managed to achieve it.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Can you please post a link to them and can you please post some pictures of them off and how they are installed what did you use to attach them.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I saw these used on the handlebars to help people see you coming and I gave it a shot. It's a very simple wiring project, running the wires into the headlight can and tapping into the headlight wire. Uses VERY LITTLE energy. The are very small, about the size of a penny - you can't see them when the bike is off. Turn on the bike, and you get the perfect "triangle" of light. I didn't hook them into signals, so they only function as marker lights when the bike is on. I actually like them - cost is under $10 USD. Bought on Amazon.

I glued them in place under the clutch and brake assembly. >:)
Can you please post a link to them and can you please post some pictures of them off and how they are installed what did you use to attach them.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Here ya go.
I'll post some pics of the lights off tomorrow. I just got in from a trip. I used some glue I had laying around, and blue masking tape to keep it together until it hardened.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts