Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Don't Like My Bobber!

I covered some of this in another thread but I think its worth repeating!
Yesterday my local Indian dealer Had the Demo truck. I rode my favorite Indian, a Vintage, for the fourth time. I thought I loved that bike but I couldn't wait to get of it and back on my Bobber which had attracted a lot of attention in the parking lot! I also tried the Scout Bobber which would be a great bike with some less bulky and louder pipes, but not for me!

I have a garage full of sweet bikes that have hardly been ridden this year except for the Bobber! I keep telling myself its only because its the new kid on the block but I doubt next year will be any different!

Its the perfect blend of coolness, comfort, handling, power and its Badass. My Harley friends call it the 90HP bicycle.

I don't like my Bobber, I love it! Gotcha. >:)

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
I covered some of this in another thread but I think its worth repeating!
Yesterday my local Indian dealer Had the Demo truck. I rode my favorite Indian, a Vintage, for the fourth time. I thought I loved that bike but I couldn't wait to get of it and back on my Bobber which had attracted a lot of attention in the parking lot! I also tried the Scout Bobber which would be a great bike with some less bulky and louder pipes, but not for me!

I have a garage full of sweet bikes that have hardly been ridden this year except for the Bobber! I keep telling myself its only because its the new kid on the block but I doubt next year will be any different!

Its the perfect blend of coolness, comfort, handling, power and its Badass. My Harley friends call it the 90HP bicycle.

I don't like my Bobber, I love it! Gotcha. >:)
you got me!

just curious on your thoughts on the indian bobber.

wonder if the demo guys were mad your bobber was taking the attention away from their indians!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
you got me!

just curious on your thoughts on the indian bobber.

wonder if the demo guys were mad your bobber was taking the attention away from their indians!
The Scout has a great motor, very quick and descent handling. But I am a Harley guy and its like having a Sportster versus a Big Twin because of the Chiefs, just my personal hangup.

I just think Triumph nailed the whole Bobber thing and so many backyard Bobbers were Triumph powered in the seventies and eighties!

I am sure the Indian people don't like my Bobber in their lot any more then the Harley dealers do but oh well!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Do not care for the looks of the Scout especially the engine, pegs way to far forward for me. Didn't ride, just not appealing but I would say its a good bike for those that like it.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do not care for the looks of the Scout especially the engine, pegs way to far forward for me. Didn't ride, just not appealing but I would say its a good bike for those that like it.
I agree with you! My problem is I have a great Indian dealer 5 minutes from where I work. I want to buy a bike off of him so bad because he is a great guy. Maybe used, because Indians just aren't foe me right now!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts