Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Triumph Bobber Black
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone else come across these yet, from what I know the guys over at A&J Cycles pushed DNA for this to be produced, im really looking forward to them. Do you think my DNK Tune will need updating if I fit these? I currently have the HiFlo Filtro ones in.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hadn't seen those but build quality looks better than other stock replacements. $190 for the pair isn't much higher than some other filter kits I've seen and I like the idea of stock boxes. Anyone have flow rates for some other filters out there?
OEM Air Filter Air Flow: 124.30 CFM
DNA Air Filter Air Flow: 167.48 CFM
DNA Increased Air Flow: +34.74%
DNA Filtering Efficiency: 98-99%

·
Registered
19 Posts
Anyone else come across these yet, from what I know the guys over at A&J Cycles pushed DNA for this to be produced, im really looking forward to them. Do you think my DNK Tune will need updating if I fit these? I currently have the HiFlo Filtro ones in.

View attachment 49518

Can’t wait for this to arrive. Pls update us as soon as you have it on stock A&J..
thanks,

PB

·
Registered
895 Posts
Definetly got my interest, I love the idea of a better flowing filter while maintaining the stock water resistance. While the airbox was designed using an airflow bench to measure and map the direction the intake flow to create a vortex of incoming air that better mixes with fuel while a delete just creates a larger more chaotic airflow and can lead to bottom end Tq and throttle responsiveness loss with gains on top. Got some cheap replacements last time but will go with these next time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't see it saying....but are these oiled filers?....rechargeable/cleanable?
Yes, they are pre oiled already and washable too but you have to oil them again after washing before installation. DNA also sells the cleaning kit for it. Probably A&JCycles has it too. There’s also a video in YouTube how to clean and oil the filter.

PB

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes, they are pre oiled already and washable too but you have to oil them again after washing before installation. DNA also sells the cleaning kit for it. Probably A&JCycles has it too. There’s also a video in YouTube how to clean and oil the filter.

PB
Ok, thanks. So, just like the K&N oiled filters.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts