Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I can't tell, it's aggressive and bold like a male, but oh so sleek and sexy... I wouldn't want to offend mine with an incorrect gender pronoun... 馃檪 Does it even care?

Registered
I can't tell, it's aggressive and bold like a male, but oh so sleek and sexy... I wouldn't want to offend mine with an incorrect gender pronoun... 馃檪 Does it even care?
For me mate, a bike is always a lass and a grand one at that.

I named mine Charlotte after my brother Charles (one of two older brothers lost while riding).

Hanging around some pubs in Wolverhampton back in the 1980's, I can tell you some girls were certainly aggressive and bole, bloody scary at times too...:wink2:

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

Registered
Mine's abbreviated to 'MPT'...'Michelle Pfeiffers T*ts'! :grin2:

You would have had to have watched the film 'Stardust', and seen the difference on how the bike cover fitted tightly over my Rocket III (that I traded in) and just sags over the Bobber...

Incidentally, my wife named her!

Registered
I was trying out Donald for a while as a bit of a joke; Donald Triumph but as the orange one doesn't get much love in the UK this didn't stick.

I'm not sure yet, I don't name my cars and normally find anthropomorphisation a little tiresome but my bike is definitely a she, I just can't settle on the name yet.

Registered
I haven鈥檛 named a vehicle in a long time but I definitely personify my bike as female. If I was choosing a name for her, it鈥檇 be Candace after the Nubian war queens of Kush during the Meroitic period. Kush was most renowned for weapons and tools at the time.

Registered
I call mine, Rocket, Thruxton, Speedy, Bobber, Bonnie, RT, Fazer & Niken, DR Big. Oh forgot the other Bonnie that's called mag wheel.
Some make me more happy than others, but they are all just lumps of metal.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts