Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When traveling to Detroit, people often ask how they know they're getting close. Well, you'll begin to see smoke on the horizon, and you'll notice burning cars and dead dogs among the debris and broken glass. And you'll hear constant fireworks, only it ain't fireworks. Welcome to the Motor City. ?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,068 Posts
Hey Danjo,

Welcome to the forum. Take my advice. Do the airbox delete, and put the side covers back on. You now have the perfect underseat storage for your firearm :surprise:

- Pasta

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Hey Danjo,

Welcome to the forum. Take my advice. Do the airbox delete, and put the side covers back on. You now have the perfect underseat storage for your firearm :surprise:

- Pasta
I keep mine in my pocket..:surprise: Although it is only little...:surprise: I'm talking about my firearm you fools....:wink2:

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! The airbox delete looks cool. I'm in! I'm guessing it's a filter in there?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I visited Detroit in 1965 for a national college debate tournament. It was an okay place. I guess Detroit has changed. :|

I live in North Carolina. We used to have cotton mills. They're all gone now. :frown2:

Welcome to the forum. :grin2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts