Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Nitrous Oxide....! Brings back memories of a few Impreza Turbo engines i destroyed (i blame the mechanic :grin2:)
Bobber must go like a bat out of h*** with those extra horses running though its veins!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
This one has made its way around the internet a bunch.

I love the color, the rear wheel and fender, and I want to figure out that cone filter setup to replace the stock airboxes.

The clipons are SUPER aggressive and I can't imagine riding like that. But this is obviously a show bike and ergos don't matter!

·
Registered
65 Posts
2 things I love about this bike are the headlight grill (of which I have one to try and fit this weekend) and that seat. I definitely want to get my stock seat done similar to that (but in brown). It looks to have been done in a way that makes it a really nice blend of the thin and stylish looks of the statement seat, while having the curve and ergonomics of the standard seat.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Okay someone officially has to go and buy some skinny petes and strap it to their Bobber and run some lines. It just looks way too cool not to!

·
Registered
187 Posts
If only drag racing didn't tear through tires so much, would be something fun to do and maybe even do an accidental wheelie.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts