Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
That is wicked! However, I don't think our traffic police would be at all lenient, the first time one is behind you!

·
Registered
370 Posts
I've been wanting to do this to mine but was waiting for winter. I'd be willing to buy a plug and play package though to save time and effort haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
170 Posts
I had a Fla. State Trooper pull me over and tell me the safety cable that comes stock with my Kendon Motorcycle Trailer was not legal... she barked at me, holding her hands up close to my face and simulating a short chain being pulled/snapped from either end... "it has to be a chain!"

she was wrong of course. Kendon trailers are of course legal in all 50 states.
But I was stuck on the side of the road with a trailer she wouldn't let me tow.... welcome to central florida.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I mean 99% of what's on most cars and bikes aren't legal straight out of the shop. I've had plenty of non legal mods on bikes. As long as you aren't doing stupid **** and have all your paperwork usually they don't care.

I would be down to make a plug and play version but it would be expensive as people would either have to send me their seat pan or I'd have to buy new ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts