Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:

I recently bought this seat from another member here on the site. I’ve decided to black out most of my Bobber so I’m looking to pass this along to anyone that is interested.

Details:
Custom made distressed brown seat for the Bobber. This was sewn by an upholstery shop in Texas and stretched over the stock foam padding. Therefore you get a custom look with the stock comfort. The seat does not include the seat pan, it will utilize the aluminum pan on the stock seat. At the time, the seat cover cost $300 at the upholstery shop.

$175.00 obo with free shipping within the USA.

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
For Sale:

I recently bought this seat from another member here on the site. I’ve decided to black out most of my Bobber so I’m looking to pass this along to anyone that is interested.

Details:
Custom made distressed brown seat for the Bobber. This was sewn by an upholstery shop in Texas and stretched over the stock foam padding. Therefore you get a custom look with the stock comfort. The seat does not include the seat pan, it will utilize the aluminum pan on the stock seat. At the time, the seat cover cost $300 at the upholstery shop.

$175.00 obo with free shipping within the USA.
You don't say if it's leather or vinyl. Which is it, please and where are you located? Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts