Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
So, hypercharger? We have seen pics of this, and videos, but all stationary. Let's see something moving!

Mag wheels, not bad, not great. Bigger breaks, meh. Actually, the mag wheels truly don't look awful, I can see that as a compromise for spokes. (compromise? better and easier than spokes in the long run, but not the look I want from this modern classic).

Seems bolt on, and take off of some other stuff...

At the end of the day, the video was good for the music..not quite Dream Theater, but close...

·
Registered
153 Posts
So, hypercharger? We have seen pics of this, and videos, but all stationary. Let's see something moving!

Mag wheels, not bad, not great. Bigger breaks, meh. Actually, the mag wheels truly don't look awful, I can see that as a compromise for spokes. (compromise? better and easier than spokes in the long run, but not the look I want from this modern classic).

Seems bolt on, and take off of some other stuff...

At the end of the day, the video was good for the music..not quite Dream Theater, but close...

Not quite moving but this is a supercharged Bobber shouting and snorting at passers by

https://www.facebook.com/MotorcycleNews/videos/888972971299124/?v=888972971299124

here's a longer video with the supercharged Bobber at the end but also a turbo'd Bobber which I assume is using the rearest of rear sets as I can't see any other footpegs than those being used as paddock stand bobbins.

Both were on display at Motorcycle Live in Birmingham last November.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts