Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
I did it and I installed it myself. It is quite simple to install. However, it will not function until your dealer activates it via computer.

·
Registered
415 Posts
It’s the best thing I have installed. Any input from brakes, clutch, or throttle instantly cancels it. On a long run, I feel much more safe being able to easily remove my right hand under power for a quick rest and blood flow. It’s great for heavily patrolled speed zones also.

I was really on the fence as to if I needed it or not. I decided to give it a try and I can say I feel safer with it.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
I have it and use it regularly. Highly recommended and worth the investment if your journeys include stretches of long road/highways.
As mentioned above, the dealer has to activate CC via their software, even if you install it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have it and use it regularly. Highly recommended and worth the investment if your journeys include stretches of long road/highways.
As mentioned above, the dealer has to activate CC via their software, even if you install it.
What did they charge you to activate ?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It’s the best thing I have installed. Any input from brakes, clutch, or throttle instantly cancels it. On a long run, I feel much more safe being able to easily remove my right hand under power for a quick rest and blood flow. It’s great for heavily patrolled speed zones also.

I was really on the fence as to if I needed it or not. I decided to give it a try and I can say I feel safer with it.
What did dealer charge you to activate ?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Personally, I’ve never seen the point in cruise control on a bike unless it’s got a really heavy throttle action. I suppose in the US it probably makes sense with their long straight highways. Here in the UK with our mainly bendy, congested roads, CC would be largely redundant. Then again, I’ve never tried it so I could change my mind...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts