·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news: Bought a brand new 2019 Jet Black Bobber
Bad news: My girlfriend laid it down on the left side almost immediately
Good news: She is fine and can't wait to have another go at it
Bad news: We have some repairs to make

If any of y'all have upgraded and have your OEM stuff available i'd very happy to take it off your hands. Biggest needs are bar, upper triple and toke/risers, left hand controls, left hand foot controls. Please share if you know anyone sitting on OEM parts.

Thanks for any help

Cheers,

Leif

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Glad no one was injured.

Your location will be a good start in order to help your search for parts.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Hey Tuscani! Welcome!

Glad no one got hurt! Shame to hear about the bike, But, as the saying goes, S4!t happens, bikes can be fixed, girlfriends not so easily.. :wink2:

My daughter did the same thing with her brand new Ninja, thankfully she was ok as well.

I would offer some bars, but the shipping would likely cost more than a new set.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Glad she is OK. Damage doesn't sound too bad. I've got a set of stock risers and a stock front fender. I know you didn't mention the fender but I have one just in case. Both in excellent condition.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm happy for your GF that she's OK.
I have some take off parts but doesn't your insurance cover the losses?
Left hand controls:

I have to check but I probably have the handle bar if you need it, as well as the grips.

Chico
PM'd ya

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad she is OK. Damage doesn't sound too bad. I've got a set of stock risers and a stock front fender. I know you didn't mention the fender but I have one just in case. Both in excellent condition.
Yes we could use both, the fender got busted up as well lol. LMK what you'd like for everything

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate,

Sorry to hear this but glad your girl is okay.

I'm a little north of you in Prescott, so we are pretty close. I don't think I have any parts needed on hand (much of my stuff is in storage in Colorado). However if I do have anything you need then it's all yours.

Feel free to drop me an email ( [email protected] ) if you want to chat.

I do have some mini apes with me here I can let you have if that's any use.

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the forum mate,

Sorry to hear this but glad your girl is okay.

I'm a little north of you in Prescott, so we are pretty close. I don't think I have any parts needed on hand (much of my stuff is in storage in Colorado). However if I do have anything you need then it's all yours.

Feel free to drop me an email ( [email protected] ) if you want to chat.

I do have some mini apes with me here I can let you have if that's any use.

Cheerio,

Roy
Awesome and cheers, I will email you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just a short observation on how impressed I've been with reading this thread. So many willing to step up and help out a fellow member in some need. So great to know others are there for you. Clearly, it's what makes this forum so great.
I was actually going to say the exact same thing, people have been awesome. On the sport bike forums I think people would just laugh at you lol :laugh:

·
Registered
974 Posts
I was actually going to say the exact same thing, people have been awesome. On the sport bike forums I think people would just laugh at you lol :laugh:

Tuscani451, It's good that you appreciate the help offered on this forum, that's a two way street. If after responding to your plight of needed parts and you get offers to help and people go through the trouble of digging up the parts, corresponding with you, send pics, it would be polite to let them know whether you still need the parts. Don't disappear and ignore the help that was offered.👎🤷*♂

Chico

1 - 20 of 26 Posts