Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was browsing FreeSpirits the other day, I came across these nice crankcase badges with the Bobber name on them.
Thought they were a nice touch and so simple even I can stick them on (not crooked, hopefully :eek:) so ordered a set.
Will post some pics once I get/stick them on.

I am purposely not posting in the “what did you do to your bobber today” thread as I think it’s over inflated and impossible to find anything anymore.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Looking forward to seeing them on your bike!

A&J posted these up about a month ago. I love the look, but at $40 (half the cost of my TEC progressive fork springs that made a huge difference in the handling of my bike) I have a hard time pulling the trigger on them. If they were $20 they'd already be on my bike, and at $30 I might even decide to treat myself at some point. Hopefully the price will eventually come down.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, they are expensive for such a tiny (and mostly un-noticable) accessory.
But i figured i will enjoy looking at the small details over the winter when i ride the Bobber less.

I´ll be sure to let you know about quality/value for money and durability.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Installed !
I like them a lot, but can’t say they are worth €30 nor offer some amazing visual advantage over the stock stickers. They are made well and nicely crafted, though.
If they were half price, they’d get 5 stars from me. But at this price I can only give them a 3 out of 5.
I think that ultimately, they would look better on a Bobber Black.

A quick note: once you remove the OEM stickers - they will bend. So won’t be properly reusable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts