Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Competition green is an option! It was the best looking paint and I thought it would be a one off thing for shows.

·
Registered
79 Posts
They have a brown ribbed seat option, but there's no accompany picture in the configuration so we don't really know what it'll look like. What I will definitely get is the auxiliary power socket for GPS and phones.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I see two cruise control kits, one for bikes with daytime running lights (DRL) and another without. I'm guessing DRL is an option with the bobber?

·
Registered
286 Posts
If you're in the states you don't need the DRL correct ?? Or do certain states require it? Here in Canada we have to have the DRL for safety purposes

·
Registered
187 Posts
Doesn't look like it will, the plug is different. It's not too important I suppose. Anyone thinking of getting performance parts like the FOX suspension?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Think i'll get the fox suspension unit.

Not sure about the V&H pipes, they seem expensive for not much of a difference aesthetically.

I really like the look of the clip-on bars, hard to judge whether they would be comfortable without some time on the bike though.

·
Registered
187 Posts
You don't need to install a Fuel Pak right away, maybe your bike will pop a little bit b/c you're opening up the exhaust but it won't damage your bike. Probably don't need anything until you install an air cleaner.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I've heard a back and forth on the "when to tune" conversation. Some say after an exhaust upgrade, some say after an air cleaner upgrade. Anyone have anything concrete on this ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts