Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
I went back and forth between choosing the Morello Red and Competition Green/Frost silver. Decided on the Green/Silver for a more vintage look.

Pics of when I picked it up and after some rides....favorite pic is of it by the Triumph boxes...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
I went back and forth between choosing the Morello Red and Competition Green/Frost silver. Decided on the Green/Silver for a more vintage look.

Pics of when I picked it up and after some rides....favorite pic is of it by the Triumph boxes...
Stunning color - the green is so vintage looking.
I also liked the Morello red to begin with, but since the only 2 bikes to arrive in Mallorca were Ironstone I did not really have much choice ;)
Ultimately, I am glad i got that color as i really like it (the pictures don´t do it justice!)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Clip ons look amazing! Are they comfy?

IS THAT THE Triumph swing arm bag ???
Please give us your thoughts if it is :smile2:
I drove 150km with the stock bar and then changed to clip on. I'm not going back to stock. At speeds over 80km/h they are better i think.

The bag is Triumph. It takes some time to open and close. Quality seems ok.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
I drove 150km with the stock bar and then changed to clip on. I'm not going back to stock. At speeds over 80km/h they are better i think.

The bag is Triumph. It takes some time to open and close. Quality seems ok.
How was the Install?
Is the bag easily removed from its mount/support?

Some more pics please - for the sake of all the members here who desperately need storage :grin2:

·
Registered
84 Posts
How was the Install?
Is the bag easily removed from its mount/support?

Some more pics please - for the sake of all the members here who desperately need storage :grin2:
Install was easy.
It's not easily removed. You have to remove the mount.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 51 Posts