Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know the process of how to contact Triumph regarding an issue with my Bobber that is a warranty issue???

As many here have noted, I am also having an issue with significant chaffing of the clutch cable where it passes through the metal loop guide that is mounted in the front fork area. I was in today for my first 500 mile service and pointed it out to the technician. He made a note and said it is in the hands of Triumph to follow up. I'm not comfortable with that answer and wish to pursue a remedy with Triumph myself.

Any help from those that have gone to Triumph themselves is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
56 Posts
2 year unconditional unlimited mileage warranty I was told pre buy. In the hands of Triumph? WTF.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Triumph Motorcycles America
100 Hartsfield Centre Parkway, Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30354
(678) 854-2010

Triumph's 24/7 Support:
To speak with a Triumph Motorcycles customer service representative:

Call (888) 284-6288
Email [email protected]

·
Registered
360 Posts
I think that little clamp thingy has no real reason to be there, although some technical designer at Triumph decided otherwise; the cable has enough support, and is more free to move, (and looks better) without it in my opinion.
I've removed mine.

:surprise::surprise::surprise: oh no, I've probably just trashed my warranty!!:laugh:

This is of course up to the individual...(disclaimer) :wink2:

mike

·
Registered
140 Posts
My dealer replaced mine no questions asked, and fixed it so no more chance of chafing. Yours should, as well. This is not a "wear" item like brake pads, it's poor design, plain and simple. Good luck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah had same issue with the chaffing, took into my local uk dealer and they replaced under warranty no quibbles!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks to this thread, I just looked at mine, I have the same issue. Wouldn't have noticed it without you guys pointing it out

Gary

1 - 7 of 7 Posts