Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to install clip-on handlebars for my triumph bobber black, do anyone know where I can buy it? Thanks so much!

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Best to speak your nearest dealer in Vietnam or search on eBay as many dealers put them
up for sale there. Just type in the accessory number in the eBay search bar.

There will also be a set for sale in the UK from a fellow member, if you are willing time wait and pay for shipping/import costs:

https://www.triumphbobberforum.com/forum/682-triumph-bobber-parts/14199-clip-ons-bobber-black-a9630550-%A3160.html
Thanks so much bro! I was looking for it on ebay, but it was be avaiable for Triumph Bobber < 2017!

·
Registered
161 Posts
The part number for the Bobber Black is A9630550. The part numbers are incorrect on the Triumph website/configurator. The ones for the original Bobber WILL NOT fit, as the forks are thinner. If you're interested, I'm happy to try and get a price on sending them to Vietnam, but I don't think that it will be cheap as its not a light box. However, I will be selling them for cheaper than Triumph are

·
Registered
4 Posts
The part number for the Bobber Black is A9630550. The part numbers are incorrect on the Triumph website/configurator. The ones for the original Bobber WILL NOT fit, as the forks are thinner. If you're interested, I'm happy to try and get a price on sending them to Vietnam, but I don't think that it will be cheap as its not a light box. However, I will be selling them for cheaper than Triumph are

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered a Clip on handlebars yesterday and I was wondering what was the name of that part the goes on top of the fork? It’s some type of bolt cover that has some type of shiny bling around it. Does it come with the part when you buy it? Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts