Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great! Can you send a link to vendor? Where to order? And can you provide install details. Thanks much.

Stu
I bought them at Santa Monica Motoclub out here in California. They are the Rizoma Club L signals.

Install was very easy.
1.Remove old signals and cut wires. These are not plug and play
2. Mount new signals using whatever brackets you want. I?ll post what I used.
3. The OEM signals are only blinkers and the Rizoma are blinkers and running lights. The OEM has 2 wires. Black (ground) and white (signal). The Rizoma has 3. Black (ground), red (signal) and white (running)
4. The OEM headlight has a running light in it. It?s a yellow wire. Depending on your situation you will need to splice into that wire with the 2 white wires from each signal.

Note: I believe there is also some running light wires not used under the gas tank. You will need to remove tank to access if you want to go that route.

I soldered all my wires and shrink tubed. The whole install was very simple and only took a couple hrs max.

Also I had to drill out the smaller middle hole in this bracket so the signal would fit. They are aluminum. Very nice bracket. Worked great. I had it for my headlight.

Let me know if this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
I bought them at Santa Monica Motoclub out here in California. They are the Rizoma Club L signals.

Install was very easy.
1.Remove old signals and cut wires. These are not plug and play
2. Mount new signals using whatever brackets you want. I?ll post what I used.
3. The OEM signals are only blinkers and the Rizoma are blinkers and running lights. The OEM has 2 wires. Black (ground) and white (signal). The Rizoma has 3. Black (ground), red (signal) and white (running)
4. The OEM headlight has a running light in it. It?s a yellow wire. Depending on your situation you will need to splice into that wire with the 2 white wires from each signal.

Note: I believe there is also some running light wires not used under the gas tank. You will need to remove tank to access if you want to go that route.

I soldered all my wires and shrink tubed. The whole install was very simple and only took a couple hrs max.

Also I had to drill out the smaller middle hole in this bracket so the signal would fit. They are aluminum. Very nice bracket. Worked great. I had it for my headlight.

Let me know if this helps.
Brandon, Very good post and helped a lot. Thanks, Bro.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts