Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The look of a shorter fender really makes such a difference on the bobber!!
I want a fender that is a bit shorter than the triumph short fender so I'm looking to bring it somewhere to custom chop it. Would anyone know the cost of having it done?

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have had a few quotes varied from £270 - £500 Plus indicators / Side mounted licence plate / brake light. I was lucky enough to find one already modified on eBay for £65. Currently having it repsprayed as the last person who done it obviously liked orange peel paint ;) I’ll upload a picture of it once its done - I will be using Kellermann Atto DF LED Indicator / Tail Lights. They are quite expensive but very effective and extremely small no bigger than a 10c coin.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Check out A&J cycles. They sell a chopped fender and all of the other accessories you will need as well (plate mount, lights, etc)

I bought the triumph short fender and cut it myself and had it powder coated. Total it cost me about $250

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Just don't get caught in the rain too often!
Couldn’t agree more.
Chopped rear fender and wet roads = one very dirty jacket & helmet.
Brand new AGV and jacket caked in dirty, muddy water...:mad:
But despite that, I would not go back to a full rear fender. I like the chopped look too much.

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
The look of a shorter fender really makes such a difference on the bobber!!
I want a fender that is a bit shorter than the triumph short fender so I'm looking to bring it somewhere to custom chop it. Would anyone know the cost of having it done?
Wunderkind makes this beautiful rear fender kit. It's spendy, but the lights are integrated into the top of the vertical fender supports, so it's really clean. If my pockets were deeper, and I wanted a shorter-than-the-Triumph-short-fender, this is the way I'd go.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wunderkind makes this beautiful rear fender kit. It's spendy, but the lights are integrated into the top of the vertical fender supports, so it's really clean. If my pockets were deeper, and I wanted a shorter-than-the-Triumph-short-fender, this is the way I'd go.
little too much for me. The do look pretty dope but just not what I want to spend my money on.

The A&J ones are pretty nice but maybe a little too short....maybe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts