Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks new guy here. Any chance that this puny gas tank can be changed out for a slightly larger type? I'm thinking about getting the bobber, but I'm gonna need a slightly bigger tank so I can run with my Harley buddies who run with 5 gal tanks. Thanks in advance....

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Has anyone installed the Bigger Bobber tank offered by Wunderkind? It is supposed to be a plug n play larger tank option designed for the Bobber.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Lol...appreciate the advice...but since I already bought the Bobber I’d be most appreciative to hear from anyone who has any knowledge of that tank I mentioned.
lol ignore him mate - he’s been drinking 😂

I’d also be interested in hearing from anyone who’s fitted the wunderkind tank - and painted it? Only pics I’ve seen are in bare metal. It’s advertised as plug and play and for the price I’d expect it to be!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I did receive a reply from the manufacturer who stated that it is definitely designed to be a plug n play solution using the original factory bars and all of the original connections of the original tank. The only requirement is to use a bar riser. I may give it a shot since I’m already doing the Wunderkind front and rear fenders which will require painting anyway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts