Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Seems like bobbers are getting more popular, the small British company has come up with their own version, based on their Spitfire design.

I think it looks quite smart.

CCM Motorcycles | Spitfire Bobber

I'll stick with my bobber though :)
I saw one on the CCM stand at the NEC bike show, it costs nearly £10k and is only a 55bhp 600 single. But I think it looks awesome in a hand built one off way and as they’re only building 150 you’re unlikely to see another one on the road >:)

·
Registered
459 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
I saw one on the CCM stand at the NEC bike show, it costs nearly £10k and is only a 55bhp 600 single. But I think it looks awesome in a hand built one off way and as they’re only building 150 you’re unlikely to see another one on the road >:)
Not seen another Triumph Bobber on the road yet :p

Reactions: Mike J Commo

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Saw that Spitfire on the Cyril Huze blog. Very cool looking. As for being on the only one on the road with one, so far on the Bobber, I am. But, since dealers have been selling them like crazy, it's probably only a matter of time before you see yourself coming and going, though never like you're riding an HD. Will be time for some individually styled accessories, I guess to keep mine set apart.

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
The CCM bike looks great, but to me it also looks like a stripped back sport bike with the front forks, and the "lots of tube" frames. I dig it, but def prefer the Bobber.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts