Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm looking at the Burly Brand Voyager Throw Over Saddlebags on the A&J website: https://www.ajcyclesny.com/product/burly-brand-voyager-throw-over-saddlebags-black-or-oak-brown/

Just wondering if anyone has fitted then to a Bobber. My bike has (or will have :laugh:) the Fehling rack which will support the throwover part, but I'm not sure what is needed for side support. If anyone has already done this I'd be very interested to hear your experience and maybe see a few pictures.

- Pasta

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm looking at the Burly Brand Voyager Throw Over Saddlebags on the A&J website: https://www.ajcyclesny.com/product/burly-brand-voyager-throw-over-saddlebags-black-or-oak-brown/

Just wondering if anyone has fitted then to a Bobber. My bike has (or will have :laugh:) the Fehling rack which will support the throwover part, but I'm not sure what is needed for side support. If anyone has already done this I'd be very interested to hear your experience and maybe see a few pictures.

- Pasta
I’ve just fired a message over to Stuart who reviewed these on his T100 a while back. He obviously has a Bobber too so should have a good idea as to whether they will work or not. I’ll be in touch once I hear from him.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Pasta, just wondering if you looked into this any further since your initial post? I’m interested in the same combo: bobber/Burly if it’ll work with the Fehling or regular pannier racks. Cheers

·
Super Moderator
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got no further, sorry. I think you'll need some kind of pannier support for these (or any) bags to work, but I haven't got round to it yet.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Hey Pasta, just wondering if you looked into this any further since your initial post? I’m interested in the same combo: bobber/Burly if it’ll work with the Fehling or regular pannier racks. Cheers
Those Burly bags look awesome. I have their backpack and love the color and workmanship. Has a nice vintage quality to it. Hope u find a solution (which must exist) and post some pix when done

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I've got no further, sorry. I think you'll need some kind of pannier support for these (or any) bags to work, but I haven't got round to it yet.
Someone with your imagination, creativity and skills, should be easy to come up with a solution. Most probably in gold color.:grin2:

Chico

1 - 7 of 7 Posts