Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would like brown tank pads to go along with my brown seat and my brown handle bar grips.

I sprayed the Triumph pads with SEM 15023 Cordovan Brown 13Z Color Coat. I like the look so far. I think they will stand up to wear and tear. We'll see.

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
Great color match! I can't decide if I like it or not. Fortunately, it doesn't matter one little bit whether I like it or not...lol If YOU love it, then that's all that really matters. I've seen some brown leather ones that looked good, but weren't as good a color match, and ultimately I think the color match is what gives the bike a cohesive look. Any shots from farther back to get the whole bike's look (grips and all)?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looks good! As stated before this is a perfect color match!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great color match! I can't decide if I like it or not. Fortunately, it doesn't matter one little bit whether I like it or not...lol If YOU love it, then that's all that really matters. I've seen some brown leather ones that looked good, but weren't as good a color match, and ultimately I think the color match is what gives the bike a cohesive look. Any shots from farther back to get the whole bike's look (grips and all)?
I can't decide either. Sometimes I like the look and sometimes I don't. Fortunately the pads are easy to remove.

I'll take some shots with the bike parked outside. I might get a truer color. The seat and the pads match perfectly but in "real life" the seat and the pads are a much darker brown. (I didn't pay too much attention to white balance when I took the shot.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts