Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i sent a FB message to BC team asking about a new exhaust for the bobber- they replied they are working on one as we speak.. to check back soon. very cool news.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Meanwhile (3 1/2 weeks after being ordered) i am STILL waiting for my Zard exhausts to arrive :mad:

They had better be worth the wait!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looking forward to hearing what they sound like. Work is getting in the way of my play schedule! I still have the x pipe and the mini apes on the docket for the next modifications. I think the forward controls could be an interesting addition too.

Walk

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Looking forward to hearing what they sound like. Work is getting in the way of my play schedule! I still have the x pipe and the mini apes on the docket for the next modifications. I think the forward controls could be an interesting addition too.

Walk
Still waiting for them with no shipment date pending.

The forward controls (i think) would be nicer in billet silver rather than black anodized finish.
Personally, I really like the OEM position.
The few bikes i have tried with forward mounted controls put tremendous strain on my lower back paired with unbearable pain in my coccyx. As in, within 30 mins i could hardly ride anymore. The worst i can remember was the Honda Fury. Ouch!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts