Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all - just bought a 2017 Triumph Bobber this last Saturday. Very excited to be a part of the group and ready to learn as much as I can when it comes to customization (I'm already researching the best left side saddlebag/fuel bottle bottle combo and looking at a bigger tank swap as I need a 150+ mile driving range).

I spent the last 25 years riding sportbikes, mostly Gixxers (1000's and 750's), so this is my first cruiser style bike. And I was extremely nervous driving it away from the dealership as I was a bit worried I might lean too much in a turn. Come to find out, my biggest issue is getting my feet back on the pegs in front of me after stopping, as I keep putting them slightly back under me. Muscle memory I have to fight against for a bit.

Looking forward to learning from all of you, and hopefully you all will have me as part of the Bobber family.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Congrats & welcome to the forum.
It won’t take long to adapt to the Bobbers position, torque & feel good factor.
Ergonomics/muscle memory will fall into place quickly but obviously don’t try and ride it like a gixxer...!

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Welcome to the site, and congratulations on your purchase! What color did you get? Any changes already in place? There are quite a few bag options out there, although not as many with a fuel bottle holder. LaRosa has one of the best looking (in my opinion, of course) swingarm bags with a fuel bottle holder attached.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts