Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Thank Eisen,, for taking one for the team and figuring out the right rear pads. And the motivation to get this done. And the link to said Rear Pads and the web site.

I think this was one of the easiest upgrades/mods I've done to my bike, except for maybe the seat. 2 bolts and one pin per caliper. I think all told it only took me about an hour-ish.

I was quite surprised to find that after only 77** km, my rear pads were very nearly worn out. Apparently I'm hard on rear brakes. :|

After the first couple of brake applications it became very apparent this was a really good upgrade. far less brake pressure for the same stopping power and these pads aren't even bedded yet

For anyone looking to upgrade their brakes and can't afford the full on Brembo/Free Spirits upgrade I highly recommend these simple and inexpensive upgrade. Cost me a grand total of 98.21 CAD and I think it will turn out to be money well spent.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Thanks for the update GBN & for sharing the front brake reference number too.
I also use my rear brakes alot, especially during city riding and slow speed maneuvers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts