Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'd have to say a light but constant drag for sure. Some air in system somewhere maybe? Could be a caliper piston hanging up, or a slider sticking, is one pad worn more than the other? I've also run across warped rotors doing that but you'd be painfully aware of that one.. I've got over 5k on mine and they have barely started to show wear.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I couldn't believe how poor the front brake was so for now i've gone for EBC sintered pads, bike hadn't done many km's prior to me getting it so it was around 3k kms that i swapped them out. I'd guess they were about 40% worn but more of a concern was that they were really glazed over. Anyway i now have semi decent brakes, not great but much better than with the stock pads. They'll keep until i do the Brembo conversion with floating disc's.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Had between 900 and 1,200 from front pads, really really thin material on them, compare them to pads from 30 years ago and there is less than half the material. Nice set up for the dealers as they charge iirc £90 to supply and fit front pads!

Rear pads? Dunno used not too much lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts