Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed a BoosterPlug today. Found a real nice place for the NTC resistor.
...alright, I was just lazy. I wanted to place it under the headlight but the wire was too short and I wanted to save me the soldering that I would have to have done to install a longer wire.
So I just left it where it is seen in the photo. It´s really sneaky. Can you find it? It´s in the very middle.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Installed a BoosterPlug today. Found a real nice place for the NTC resistor.
...alright, I was just lazy. I wanted to place it under the headlight but the wire was too short and I wanted to save me the soldering that I would have to have done to install a longer wire.
So I just left it where it is seen in the photo. It´s really sneaky. Can you find it? It´s in the very middle.
I was able to put the booster plug under the gas tank. I was than able to run the sensor to the front of the bike and attached it to the front brake lines.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just installed the sensor underneath the air box intake as per the instructions, since you guys installed it more to the front, is that to get as much fresh air around it as possible?

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
I just installed the sensor underneath the air box intake as per the instructions, since you guys installed it more to the front, is that to get as much fresh air around it as possible?
Correct. Attempt is to reduce it being affected by the temp of the motor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts