1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Triumph is really trying to reach a wide market with their new Bobber, they're even holding an even in Hawaii and that's not really something you hear a lot about.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Sweet ! January 25th and it starts after I finish work... gotta love it :)

Who's actually going to be going to these events ?!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Really depends on my schedule. The starting time at 7pm isn't really a problem, it's the ending time at 12 am. Think they're offering test rides? Or is it just an event for people to see the bike and maybe even sit on it.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Doubt they'll be giving test rides.. the only thing mentioned on the site is "...come see it in person..."

·
Registered
187 Posts
We'll be seeing a lot more of these Bobber tours in the coming month, they're going to continue on until some time in February. Unfortunately I can't make it to any of them, but I'll vicariously live through everyone else and what they upload online.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Although they might not be giving test rides what does help is the fact they might be riding it around and doing demo rides for people to see it in action, which to me beats what happens at most motorcycle shows. As nice as it is to see these sitting on the show floor and sitting on one, that's as far as it gets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts