Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G’day fellow forumite’s, I joined this forum last June and then forgot my password ? so finally found my way back. I live in Alice Springs in central Australia and look forward to getting ideas for my morello red Bobber.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I occasionally read through the active posts that are emailed to me, still learning how to get around in here ? and I’ve once again reset my password, becoming a habit

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Welcome back, Raymond Jones! Your new thread even managed to get a post from Trace, which is awesome. @Trace, I've missed your photography since I saw your Bobber last. Please share more when you get a chance.

RJ, what changes have you made to your Bobber so far? Are there any changes you've been considering?

·
Registered
83 Posts
G'day Ray! Great colour choice mate ? Hope you're loving the Bobber - do you have many good riding roads up there? Let us know if you ever road trip down to Adelaide and I'll show you around our great Hills roads ?
Cheers, Ben.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
G'day Ray! Great colour choice mate ? Hope you're loving the Bobber - do you have many good riding roads up there? Let us know if you ever road trip down to Adelaide and I'll show you around our great Hills roads ?
Cheers, Ben.
G’day Ben, taken a while to look in here again ? I’ve ridden my Bobber all around Aus and in the Adelaide hills. I’m in the Ulysses Club and go to the National Rally every year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome back, Raymond Jones! Your new thread even managed to get a post from Trace, which is awesome. @Trace, I've missed your photography since I saw your Bobber last. Please share more when you get a chance.

RJ, what changes have you made to your Bobber so far? Are there any changes you've been considering?
Fitted the Hepko Becker rear rack and panniers to make travel more convenient.
My Tail/brake light has stopped working so looking at some alternate solutions but definitely don’t want the side mounted plates.
Replaced headlight globe with brighter ‘cause I like night riding, am considering LED as I put one on my old Speedmaster and huge difference.

·
Registered
83 Posts
G’day Ben, taken a while to look in here again ? I’ve ridden my Bobber all around Aus and in the Adelaide hills. I’m in the Ulysses Club and go to the National Rally every year.
That's great to hear mate - around Australia 2 hours at a time ? Did you see many other Bobbers in your travels? I'm still waiting to spot my first one in the wild. I'll keep an eye out for you!
Cheers, Ben

1 - 14 of 14 Posts