Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is kind of wheel related, just found it amusing that Avon Tyres had to ramp up production to meet bobber demands as they are the ones who produce the bespoke Cobra tires the Bobber sits on. It's gotten to the point where the factory had to invest in new manufacturing capacity to satisfy demand. :grin2:

They probably didn't expect the new triumph Bobber to be this popular, but this is good news for them.

Avon Tyres forced to increase production in order to keep up with Triumph Bobber demand - Motofire

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ah, so my tyre guy wasn't spinning me a line when he said that there were no more of the whitewalls in the country? I'm even more impressed he managed to find a pair :)

·
Registered
607 Posts
Although now they are making more they may werll over produce, the rear PR4 on the tiger lasted about 2 to 3k tops bit the cobra on the bobber has way more tread depth than the PR4's and hardly looks worn at all even though I'm very heavy handed on the throttle.

Reactions: Louie

·
Registered
607 Posts
i commute 10 miles each way thru central london, at least 30 sets of lights for grand prix starts each time, full throttle 1, 2 and into 3 regardless of the bike lol.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
i commute 10 miles each way thru central london, at least 30 sets of lights for grand prix starts each time, full throttle 1, 2 and into 3 regardless of the bike lol.
Having been to London on several occasions while I lived in Banbury, I can't tell if your commute would be exciting or scary as ****!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts