Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Very interesting. I've seen bikes get delivered in wooden crates with no plastic around them at all but complete. Some get delivered in the wooden crates without the front wheel on. This comes in a plastic on a skid fully assembled... Interesting..

·
Registered
187 Posts
Watching that gave me the same satisfaction as peeling that clear layer off a new TV. Those guys are meticulous and the video quality pretty great too.
I've seen bikes delivered uncovered in crates, guessing Triumph has their own process and shipping standards they adhere to. Good for us as that cover reduces dust during shipping and could prevent it from getting small scratches.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Love the sound of the stock exhaust, especially when he revs it a bit but not so much at idle. Still good and I don't see the need for an aftermarket exhaust system yet.

·
Registered
286 Posts
It definitely has a nice grunt to it when he gave it a few revs, I may want to up that just a little bit though. Bit more depth and rasp to it may bring it justice

·
Registered
167 Posts
I actually love how it sounds at idle and even WOT, and there has been a few videos of that already, one by Triumph themselves on a twist road. With how much I like the factory exhaust, I either won't change it or it just falls lower down my list of things to change.

Any exhaust makers you guys want to come out with a system?

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
I actually love how it sounds at idle and even WOT, and there has been a few videos of that already, one by Triumph themselves on a twist road. With how much I like the factory exhaust, I either won't change it or it just falls lower down my list of things to change.

Any exhaust makers you guys want to come out with a system?
I ordered the H&V slip ons. Slightly louder sound is a must for this kind of bike - even though i agree with you that the stock sound is great!
The first time i started the Bobber i was actually surprised that a factory system could sound that good.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Just the decat done, the rest for me is fine in regards exhaust:
- noise level - nice
- Looks - nice
- General noise - nice. lovely after pop on down throttle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts