Triump Bobber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today myself and my wife were returning home to the village Where we live... my wife was driving and as we passed a pub named the White Horse I let out an almighty cry...

Me: holy sh1t there’s a Bobber.
Wife: calm down for god sake, you have one at home.
Me: but it’s another one out in the wild.
Wife: you’re an idiot.

I guess only fellow owners would understand :grin2:0:)

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Today myself and my wife were returning home to the village Where we live... my wife was driving and as we passed a pub named the White Horse I let out an almighty cry...

That's really funny,

Myself, my wife and my sister in law, all had a good laugh. I think your wife nailed it :wink2: but then again an idiot 'with' a Bobber is better than an idiot without one....:laugh:

Aside from meeting up with a forum member last year I have only ever seen one other Bobber in the wild, so pretty rare in some parts.

Now we just need a photo of your wife in the car giving you a filthy look and with a bubble?

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

·
Registered
450 Posts

That's some funny shiznit right there!

It sounds exactly like me and MY wife! (Back when she used to laugh at my jokes and occasionally produce some funny banter of her own)

·
Registered
14 Posts

I guess only fellow owners would understand
Ha ha ha! Definitely sounds like me and my wife!
I’ve had my Bobber for 2 months now and have yet to see another in the wild, but my reaction would be identical! I have had many comments and thumbs up signs though. I’m a Happy Idiot!

·
Registered
145 Posts
*David Attenborough Voice*
"...and here we see the lively bobber out in its natural habitat, oozing confidence of ability, awaiting its next prey....what a stunning creature."

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
LOVE it! I and my wife would have the same reaction...lol I have yet to see another Bobber on the road. When I was getting ready to leave the dealership after taking mine out of storage, another guy came up and said he had a Bobber too, but he hadn't ridden it that day. The cold streak continues...

·
Registered
194 Posts
I must be the only person who has seen quite a few out there, I've even spoken to a couple of the riders at the lights. And had a chat with one at the Ace cafe.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I know there's another Bobber in my town, I've seen photographic evidence and Facebook confirmations of its existence however despite having the reactions of a gunslinger at the sound of any exhaust have yet to see it in the flesh.

There was also a local bike night nearby that had close to 400 bikes in attendance and yet I was the only Bobber on show. Makes me feel all warm inside to know that it's a rare beast in the same company as ancient BSAs, Matchless and Bitza's made from obscure parts.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I must be the only person who has seen quite a few out there, I've even spoken to a couple of the riders at the lights. And had a chat with one at the Ace cafe.
I think of all places London would have the highest number of Bobbers... I did see one at The Bike Shed once :grin2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts