Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum and didn't see a classified section anywhere so I wasn't sure where to post this, but long story short I changed some things on my bobber and it took me a couple of tries before I found the look I was going for so that means that I have some accessories that are all in new condition that didn't make the cut and I am looking to sell them instead of having them collect dust in my garage. The first item for sale is a professionally upholstered seat that uses the stock bobber seat foam (pan not included, you would have to use your stock aluminum pan) and I am asking $175 obo (BTW - I paid $300 to a local upholstery shop to recover this seat). The second is the black statement seat and I am asking $200 obo (this comes with a black pan attached already). The third item is the Olive Cotton Pannier including all of the hardware. I am asking $210 for that.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jan 4th update on accessories for Sale

Update - The Olive sidebag pannier is still available. I have the black pannier on my bike and it looks great and is practical for carrying a phone, wallet, small items, etc.

Both seats have been sold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts