Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any news on the street about 2019 incarnations of the Bobber range. Guess it would be difficult to improve on something 'got it right first time'. If it aint broke don't fix it!

Only items I think they could include would be an adjustable shock as standard inventory, maybe the Speedmaster tank and a sprung seat as accessory options, but they're just my thoughts. I'm happy with what I've got regardless. Went to the stealership with intensions of buying a Thruxton. Love at first sight, rode on on the black, no regrets

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Any news on the street about 2019 incarnations of the Bobber range. Guess it would be difficult to improve on something 'got it right first time'. If it aint broke don't fix it!

Only items I think they could include would be an adjustable shock as standard inventory, maybe the Speedmaster tank and a sprung seat as accessory options, but they're just my thoughts. I'm happy with what I've got regardless. Went to the stealership with intensions of buying a Thruxton. Love at first sight, rode on on the black, no regrets
The word on the street has been out for a little while now... no new bikes or major changes to existing offerings... a couple of new tank colours options if memory serves for the Bobber and perhaps unsurprisingly the Bobber Black will still be... Black! >:):wink2:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I had a choice between a 2018 and 2019 bobber when I bought mine in November. They were exactly the same, except that the 2018 had 0% financing.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'm going to my supplying dealer's open evening on Thursday... Interested to see the Speedtwin….

1 - 7 of 7 Posts