Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our beloved motorcycle was on ABC TV's new medical drama, "The Good Doctor," last night. It made its appearance right at the beginning of the show for about 5 seconds....some young women swooning over the rider (and his bike, I hope)...and then the rider, looking at the girls, pulls out in front of a pickup truck and is killed. (The plot revolves around the guy's liver now being used for a transplant.) The shot of the broken bike was about as long as the video of the bike being upright. :frown2:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Our beloved motorcycle was on ABC TV's new medical drama, "The Good Doctor," last night. It made its appearance right at the beginning of the show for about 5 seconds....some young women swooning over the rider (and his bike, I hope)...and then the rider, looking at the girls, pulls out in front of a pickup truck and is killed. (The plot revolves around the guy's liver now being used for a transplant.) The shot of the broken bike was about as long as the video of the bike being upright. :frown2:
wow. thanks! will try to find that clip online. too bad the scene was a tragic incident.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
I watched it live and hollered "That's a Bobber!" to my wife right as the guy got smoked.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Notice the rotors in the front are diff from the scenes of the guy on the bike vs the crashed bike? Or is that just he affect of the spinning wheel...?
The gators are different for sure....

.......hopefully they used a mock up of the bike for the wrecked bike rather than an actual brand new bike, but then again, what's $14k to TV show producers.....

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Notice the rotors in the front are diff from the scenes of the guy on the bike vs the crashed bike? Or is that just he affect of the spinning wheel...?
The gators are different for sure....

.......hopefully they used a mock up of the bike for the wrecked bike rather than an actual brand new bike, but then again, what's $14k to TV show producers.....
Looks like a different bike on the ground (from looking at the brake disc & gators)
Hopefully the producer kept the pristine Bobber for him/herself :grin2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts