Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see any maintenance, modification videos on the forum. This would be a great addition and if I had time I would be all in on posting some maintenance videos myself. This is a big help for some of the newer bike owners wanting to do their own work. Any gearheads out there that have the time it would be an Awesome addition.

I think most would agree it makes for a more connected ownership experience when you do your own work. I realize it's not for everyone.

·
Super Moderator
1,148 Posts
The easy way is to take lots of pictures with your phone, and then upload them to the forum with some description of the process you went through. I'm restoring an old Moto Guzzi, and that process has been really helpful for me, in being able to remind myself what I did and why, as well as for other people.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Everyday is a learning day for us all! be great for you to subscribe to my channel on YouTube. All the best!
Dave
When do you plan to make your first Bobber related video Dave?
Hi mike, Just bought a new camera holder so was hoping to get one up this week sometime with my new bobbins and choice of paddock stand. I will share the link with the page as soon as I have it ready.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts