Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
There might be some unofficial showings happening and if you ask around/look around enough some dealers might let you in on it. Aside from the Tour like what we see posted on Triumphs website, everything else is a matter of active communication on the individuals end and communities like this.

Social media is a good tool :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Speak and it shall happen. I tried looking at triumph's social media pages and found out that it'll be in Honolulu at Velocity Honolulu. Too bad I'm nowhere near there...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Someone did post that they were riding it that same day (February 9th) but I didn't see anything in terms of a review.. just a tweet saying it was cold.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Deposit paid? Yes Sir, we might just have something lurking round the back here that's under an embargo, you can start it, you can hear it, sit on it, move the seat up and down, but no you can't ride it or take any pictures till after the launch night. Seems fair enough to me.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Tried searching around on social media for any teasers of upcoming reviews and there's nothing out there, didn't realize there would be that much of a black out and tight-lipped process with these reviews.

Patience is going to be a big one here.

·
Registered
286 Posts
In the meantime, we could sit and write down wish lists on what we would like to buy, are going to buy, or have already bought lol. Maybe share a few daydreams about where we're gonna ride these perhaps?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Crash Bobbins will be one of the first things for me and for a lot of people, its just about the cheaper "insurance" we can get as new owners. Being around in the city there's always that increase vulnerability of having the bike knocked over or being hit. Best to play it safe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts