Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have had two days of snow in the center region of France which left 10cm of snow which is quite unusual for us.
So yesterday, with a sunny weather I took some pictures of the bobber in the snow and went to Chambord Castle.
Ready for the olympics in the bob competition.:):)

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
nice bike and nice picture of your second home :grin2:

·
Registered
459 Posts
my friend likes his new scrambler :D

·
Registered
313 Posts
Calthi - your bike is absolutely gorgeous. There's been some right dogs dinners on this forum as far as customisation is concerned but yours is one of the few that has been done properly.

Well done!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Very tastefully done, bravo.
10cm of snow isn't much, we're getting at least three times that much. It's the fourth snow storm this month, yuk, where is spring?

Chico

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow that bike looks stellar. Is that a custom paint job? The picture in front of that castle looks like it could be in a magazine.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello,

Thank you for your comments. Yes Cullen, its a custom paint based on a drawing I did. The paintshop based close to Paris did a very good job. They are also doing special painting jobs directly for BMW Motorrad.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Hello,

Thank you for your comments. Yes Cullen, its a custom paint based on a drawing I did. The paintshop based close to Paris did a very good job. They are also doing special painting jobs directly for BMW Motorrad.
What does a custom job like that cost if you don’t mind me asking?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Hello Mike J Commo,

The paint job costs me 1200€.
Wow... I’d never considered that it might cost that much. I’ve had plenty of cars resprayed in the past anywhere between £3,000 and £7,000 but there is a lot more prep involved and a lot more paint!

Still your bike looks amazing regardless :grin2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts