Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My kid was watching some weird post-apocalyptic Netflix series called Daybreak in which a villain named Baron Triumph is riding a (duh) Triumph. My daughter shouts, “Dad he’s just like you!” Wtf? Black jacket, black helmet, black Triumph... holy sh!t... Bobber!

Still not going to watch the show. Bike does look badass with a hitch though.

Attachments

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only hitch I own is on my truck which used to trailer my bikes if needed.

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Spikes, trailer hitch, check.... but let's go ahead and leave the license plate bracket on there, you know, in case we want to legalize the bike......

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so nobody is going to mention the firearm?
Funny thing is I often wonder where I’d mount a firearm in a Mad Max scenario. Always thought the front right fork would be best. However, as pictured, makes more sense.

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
I mean, I was going to got mini Gatling cannon on the front fender with an ammo box on the rear. Saddle holster for a rifle seems so yesterday.

·
Super Moderator
783 Posts
I mean, I was going to got mini Gatling cannon on the front fender with an ammo box on the rear. Saddle holster for a rifle seems so yesterday.
Buy a Russian Army surplus Ural outfit...:grin2::grin2::grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
505 Posts
It’s not completely uncommon to see weapons mounted on right side here in Texas. I have seen several pistol holsters and large knife sheaths on the right behind the leg.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
I'm not sure I will ever do it but I will admit it has crossed my mind to fit a holster somewhere to my handlebars for when I'm out on my own on long rides, as pulling out my .357 while riding would be tricky.

I always think about how Easyrider ended, that made an impression on me as a young man:surprise:

I've occasionally seen some very aggressive/angry drivers and as the saying goes 'I don't mind dying, I just don't want to die from lack of shooting back'...:surprise:

Out here in Arizona 'everyone' is caring something.

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Super Moderator
1,066 Posts
Hey @Roy, I think a trailer hitch would be the perfect finishing touch for the Shadbolt Thunderer. When can we expect to see it?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts