Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone let me know the size of the bobber decals on the side panels please.

I'm scouting eBay for other decals ready for my bikes arrival

·
Registered
65 Posts
You may want to pass this on in the forum. I wasn't super impressed with the look of that decal. Not that it looks bad, I just wanted to take it off and have a more non branded look. I tried to peal it off and it appears that the plastic part it is placed on is actually recessed where the sticker is placed... I scrapped just a tiny bit off and then stopped because I think I would have been left with a recessed area in the shape of the sticker.

So, make sure before you place and order for something different. You may end up pealing off what you don't want off, and having a replacement that does'nt fit in the recessed area.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You may want to pass this on in the forum. I wasn't super impressed with the look of that decal. Not that it looks bad, I just wanted to take it off and have a more non branded look. I tried to peal it off and it appears that the plastic part it is placed on is actually recessed where the sticker is placed... I scrapped just a tiny bit off and then stopped because I think I would have been left with a recessed area in the shape of the sticker.

So, make sure before you place and order for something different. You may end up pealing off what you don't want off, and having a replacement that does'nt fit in the recessed area.
What about wrapping the panels in a vinyl first to lose the raised area and then put the new decals on that?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts