Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Bobbers,

Am I right that the Bobber colors refer only to the fuel tank, and maybe the seat color? From the pics I've seen it looks like the rest of the bike is always gloss black.

- Pasta

·
Registered
884 Posts
Yes it's true so you can have another Bobber in any color they make for only the price of a fuel tank. As the riding season slows down here I am going to price a Cranberry red tank though I would like to see one in the flesh first!

·
Super Moderator
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's great. One of my interests in the Bobber is as a platform for customising. If the rest of the bike is any color you like as long as it's black, that's A Good Thing for me.

<BobbyP_cover_your_eyes>
I'm thinking that the aftermarket will deliver bigger tanks, so I don't need to be married to the tank I get it with.
<\BobbyP_cover_your_eyes>

Cheers,

- Pasta

·
Registered
884 Posts
That's great. One of my interests in the Bobber is as a platform for customising. If the rest of the bike is any color you like as long as it's black, that's A Good Thing for me.

<BobbyP_cover_your_eyes>
I'm thinking that the aftermarket will deliver bigger tanks, so I don't need to be married to the tank I get it with.
<\BobbyP_cover_your_eyes>

Cheers,

- Pasta
OK I peeked but before you do that take a look at the thread on here of the guy who put a standard tank on a Bobber. he calls it the Blobber, nuff said!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yes it's true so you can have another Bobber in any color they make for only the price of a fuel tank. As the riding season slows down here I am going to price a Cranberry red tank though I would like to see one in the flesh first!

Okay, not "in the flesh" but here's some pics of mine in different light situations.

mike

Reactions: Bobber-Bomb

·
Super Moderator
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK I peeked but before you do that take a look at the thread on here of the guy who put a standard tank on a Bobber. he calls it the Blobber, nuff said!
A T120 tank isn't what I had in mind. I'm thinking of the TBird-style tank. But. I'm happy with the size of the stocker now due to the responses I've had, so this is not a top priority. Getting a Bobber is!

- Pasta

1 - 11 of 11 Posts