Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Very, very nice photo.
There are some cool Bobbers out there!
Some almost as nice as my (the fastest color) Ironstone >:)

Would be so nice to hear some of those modded bikes running/revving...

·
Registered
197 Posts
I was there at the weekend.

I seem to have lost one of the pictures that was quite interesting. We all moan about the seat and how uncomfortable it is, but the builder of the bike in question had decided to go for a solid wooden seat. I'll see if I can find it and add it later.

Attachments

·
Registered
526 Posts
How many were there? does that constitute the largest private collection of Bobbers assembled in one place or does our forum 11 still get the record?????

·
Registered
296 Posts
I was there at the weekend.

I seem to have lost one of the pictures that was quite interesting. We all moan about the seat and how uncomfortable it is, but the builder of the bike in question had decided to go for a solid wooden seat. I'll see if I can find it and add it later.
That Craig Vetter X-75 Hurricane inspired drag/race bike is ruddy gorgeous.

Some of the others... not so much

·
Registered
197 Posts
How many were there? does that constitute the largest private collection of Bobbers assembled in one place or does our forum 11 still get the record?????
12 I think. The 10 in the pictures, the missing one and a really sparkly, garish one by Jack Lilley that I couldn't get a picture of.

Edit: Looking at the video the green one by Triumph World was a bobber too, I thought it was a Thruxton or something.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Sadly, most of those don’t look as good as many in this group. All change is not good change.

The blue one looks nice.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Sadly, most of those don’t look as good as many in this group. All change is not good change.

The blue one looks nice.

If you're referring to the one with the ape hangers, I agree. It's not too much different to the original Bobber which goes to show (again) how much Triumph nailed the design.

That other blue one with the Barrs soft drink logo - what the heck was the guy thinking? I mean, I quite like the odd Irn Bru. This guy though, must absolutely worship it!

·
Registered
505 Posts
If you're referring to the one with the ape hangers, I agree. It's not too much different to the original Bobber which goes to show (again) how much Triumph nailed the design.

That other blue one with the Barrs soft drink logo - what the heck was the guy thinking? I mean, I quite like the odd Irn Bru. This guy though, must absolutely worship it!
Absolutely. The blue one with the apes.

The others look like a bunch of random changes for the sake of change.

·
Registered
148 Posts
So many **** nice bikes there. That Tiger was a bit nice. Thanks for sharing.

"My bollocks are my co-pilots"

:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts