Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fellow Bobbers.

A very laborious exercise as we all well appreciate, took me the best part of a day and a half (along with a divorce), however I've downloaded about 400 odd pages from the Tritun site relevant to the Bobber Black 2019/19 and uploaded them to a G-Drive, about 82mb. The full content techo stuff is merged into two compendiums titled:

Bobber-1
and
Bobber-2

You can browse/search the individual page titles from within Acrobat Reader by clicking on the Index function. The documents have also been uploaded as individual files........so have a look around. Too much information!!!!

You will observe that many diagram or illustration images files have been duplicated. This due to the fact many of the embedded pix within the pages of the Triumph Manuals are web based very lossy graphics, or vector based so had to convert these to retain a level of legibility and clarity. These will appear as a sub file of the primary titled page i.e. file: xxxyyyzz - a. (or b.)

I only downloaded, given the time constraint, cost per session and inconvenience, those documents which I considered maybe of further interest to myself at a later date, if at all. Given the recent availability of the Haynes publication (352 pages) which covers a lot of ground, these will complement your Haynes edition I'm sure.

I'm a sharing kinda guy, so this link ( hopefully) should allow you to download whatever.......... Therein are three dedicated folders plus++++

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FMt4kma53N4K_ZPlzv9ZCwVuMBUmrRQ8?usp=sharing

Enjoy,
Retro Rocket

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wiring Harness, plugs and connectors

As an aside, if you were hoping to identify a plug or connector from the wiring and routing diagrams I uploaded, and/or cross reference same to a wiring harness physical location on the bike:surprise: - forget it.

The Triumph overlords in their infinite wisdom have omitted such helpful information from their e-manuals which might assist us mere amateur mortals in looking for that elusive plug. Guess only those Techs who attend bona-fide factory training would be privy to such as supplementary documentation (Y/N ?).

Mr Haynes may be more informative in that respect, but I haven't as yet had a chance to peruse their manual to compare.

Retro Rocket 48

1 - 8 of 8 Posts