Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I checked out the new Bobber Black the other day, and really loved the way the bike looks (did not ride it yet). Understanding that it's new for the 2018 year, I didn't expect much haggle room on the price, but not nothing at all either.
I am curious about those that got it in the U.S. if you were able to talk some money off the MSRP of $13150 (I think that's what it was?)?
I've never owned a Triumph before, and really am interested in the Bobber Black, but just don't have enough knowledge pricing wise on Triumphs if that $13+K is a good value for what you are getting. Any help and insight is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Ok, I checked out the new Bobber Black the other day, and really loved the way the bike looks (did not ride it yet). Understanding that it's new for the 2018 year, I didn't expect much haggle room on the price, but not nothing at all either.
I am curious about those that got it in the U.S. if you were able to talk some money off the MSRP of $13150 (I think that's what it was?)?
I've never owned a Triumph before, and really am interested in the Bobber Black, but just don't have enough knowledge pricing wise on Triumphs if that $13+K is a good value for what you are getting. Any help and insight is appreciated.
No chance a getting a reduction on price for such a new to the market Triumph. They are simply selling too well for them to even consider it... or at least that’s the case here in the U.K.

I did however manage to swing free labour on all of my upgrades which saved me a chunk of cash.

I’ve been told that there are some reasonable discounts to be had on the Bobber though but personally I’m a Bobber Black man :wink2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea they definitely have some discounts on the regular Bobber and other Triumph models, just not the black. Maybe I'll see if they can swing some in-store credit or something...just doesn't feel right paying sticker price with zero incentives.
I really would love to see that Bobber Black in my garage...my Monster is getting lonely in the garage by herself :)

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Yea they definitely have some discounts on the regular Bobber and other Triumph models, just not the black. Maybe I'll see if they can swing some in-store credit or something...just doesn't feel right paying sticker price with zero incentives.
I really would love to see that Bobber Black in my garage...my Monster is getting lonely in the garage by herself :)
The dealer I used, when I ordered the bike, had a window of time that if you ordered it within you got 500 in store credit. I have used it to get a jacket and a BB bar.

Perhaps ask your dealer if they have or plan to offer an incentives like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts