Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm slowly blacking mine out also. What exhaust is that? Is that the BC air box eliminator? Free spirits has a nice one. Expensive, but it has a U bend sonthe filter isn't under your leg. It aims forward and its water resistant.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm slowly blacking mine out also. What exhaust is that? Is that the BC air box eliminator? Free spirits has a nice one. Expensive, but it has a U bend sonthe filter isn't under your leg. It aims forward and its water resistant.
Vance and Hines. I also have an x-pipe (british customs)

No airbox kit. I just pulled the boxes and put the pod filters on. I still need to fashion a cover for the fuse box. For now it's zip tied up.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Vance and Hines. I also have an x-pipe (british customs)

No airbox kit. I just pulled the boxes and put the pod filters on. I still need to fashion a cover for the fuse box. For now it's zip tied up.
Thanks.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I want the forward controls. Probably won’t be able to order them until the bike is actually available though unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts