Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I bought the parts from China, it is so cheap!
Ok... please keep the info coming :wink2:

Do you have any links to the parts you bought and can you talk us through what was involved to fit it. What did you have to chop, how have you attached it, how it is wired up etc?

Unless you’re keeping it to yourself because you don’t want others to copy?! lol:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought the parts from China, it is so cheap!
Ok... please keep the info coming

Do you have any links to the parts you bought and can you talk us through what was involved to fit it. What did you have to chop, how have you attached it, how it is wired up etc?

Unless you’re keeping it to yourself because you don’t want others to copy?! lol/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
No, I really want to share how to make it, but I dont know how talk about it! Do you have any friends know about the LED for car or bike? You can show them my LED light, they will know how to make it! And I dont have any links to buy the parts, because in my country dont need to buy online the parts from China, I make a call and they will delivery to my house!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Ok... please keep the info coming :wink2:

Unless you’re keeping it to yourself because you don’t want others to copy?! lol:D
FYI

This might help?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts