Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a long while since my last post.

Just got the clip-ons fitted onto my bike, alongside with the Hitchcox Motorcycles X-pipe and short drag pipes + Power Commander 5.
Other mods include the Ohlins TR729 shock suspension.

Bike looks, feels and sounds great! (although slightly obnoxious in volume)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lovely looking bike, very similar to what I have in mind for mine, if I end up buying one. Thanks for letting me see what that style of pipe and clip-ons look like on the same bike! :)

What model of clip-ons are those? They look just the right amount of "dropped and swept back, but not so much as to compromise handling".

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Lovely looking bike, very similar to what I have in mind for mine, if I end up buying one. Thanks for letting me see what that style of pipe and clip-ons look like on the same bike! :)

What model of clip-ons are those? They look just the right amount of "dropped and swept back, but not so much as to compromise handling".
Happy to have helped. I’ll try to post more pictures up - and hope it’ll convince you to get one!

The clip-ons are actually from Triumph’s official accessory catalog.

Should you finally decide to go for the same handlebars, the part number for the clip-ons are A9630550 for the Bobber Black with 47mm forks, and the riser finishers to plug the gaps after removing the risers are A9630228.

Don’t get mistaken for the clip-ons with part number A9630197 though - they’re meant for the 43mm 41mm forks for the original 2017-2020 Bobbers. (thanks for the correction, Diver!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
765 Posts
I really like the clip on look, makes it a little more aggressive and lower. With my back I'll need to go in the opposite direction with risers and a pull back. I did see woodcraft had some +3" clip ons in 47mm but don't think that would be enough lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Happy to have helped. I’ll try to post more pictures up - and hope it’ll convince you to get one!

The clip-ons are actually from Triumph’s official accessory catalog.

Should you finally decide to go for the same handlebars, the part number for the clip-ons are A9630550 for the Bobber Black with 47mm forks, and the riser finishers to plug the gaps after removing the risers are A9630228.

Don’t get mistaken for the clip-ons with part number A9630197 though - they’re meant for the 43mm forks for the original 2017-2020 Bobbers.
Brilliant, thank you for the detailed reply. Yes, it's certainly helping swing the 'new-bike-ometer' in the direction of a Triumph! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts