Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
nice. you win for doing the Coolest thing with your Bobber.. Thanks for sharing that... more details please ,?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Cheers! I'm chewing on the same trip. Did you muscle thru and ride without crew driving with you? If not do tell about the trip and what you did well and what you wish you did. I dont have a pair to muscle down naked on my lady:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My best friend from childhood rode his Harley Electra Glide from Indiana to my house in Layton, Utah. We spent 3 days riding together around northern Utah with each day around 300 miles of riding. Most of the riding was mountain type riding but on the last day, he wanted to see the Bonneville Salt Flats and raceway. We rode there and the ride from Layton, Utah to the salt flats was about 130 miles each way. Even though the ride was boring and straight all the way there, the Bobber was actually pretty comfortable. The ride home was a little more difficult because the winds picked up and were pretty strong and my buddy was still riding 80 mph on the way back. I was tired when we got back. It was so cool though...so many people came up asking about the Bobber when we were there and were just in awe with how awesome it was thinking it I had it custom made or something. I felt bad for my buddy because no one was commenting on his bike. All in all it was great to see the famous Bonneville Salt Flats and the heritage our Triumphs have with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts